I. Copyright notice
Copyright (c) APRM, 2003. All rights reserved.
None of the materials provided on this web site may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, except as provided for in the Web site Usage Agreement (below) between the APRM and the User, without permission in writing from the publisher. To request such permission and for further enquiries, please contact email@example.com of the APRM.
The APRM name and emblem are the exclusive property of the APRM. They are protected under international law. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of the APRM. Requests for permission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org of the APRM.
II. Web Site Usage Agreement between the APRM and the User
1. Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
2. The APRM maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to anyone who may choose to access the Site ("User"). The information presented herein is for information purposes only. The APRM grants permission to the User to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute, compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific materials within this Site.
3. The APRM administers this Site. All Materials on this Site from the APRM are subject to these terms and conditions.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various APRM staff members, consultants and advisers to the APRM who prepared the work and do not necessarily represent the views of the APRM or APRM Member States.
5. Materials on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The APRM specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. The APRM periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice.
Under no circumstances shall the APRM be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the APRM, its employees or agents or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if the APRM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that the APRM is not liable for any conduct of any User.
7. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various content providers. The
APRM does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement material, or other information shall also be at User's own risk. Neither the APRM nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, delay, incompleteness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
8. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify the APRM and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of its terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site and the APRM shall not be liable to the user for any damage suffered prior to or after discontinuing using the site.
9. This Site may contain links and references to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the APRM and the APRM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The APRM provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the APRM.
10. If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
a. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
b. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
c. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law.
d. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
e. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
f. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
g. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
h. Harvest email or other forms of addresses by any means in order to collate them into lists for use in commercial or non-commercial mailings.
11. User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, emails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by the APRM, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the APRM. The APRM reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from User, including without limitation email and bulletin board postings.
Country and area nomenclature; mention of companies or products
The use of particular designations of countries or territories does not imply any judgment by the APRM as to the legal status of such countries or territories, of the authorities and institutions or of the delimitation of their boundaries. The mention of names of specific companies or products (whether or not indicated as registered) does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of the APRM. The designations "developed" and "developing" regions are intended for statistical and analytical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgment about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.
13. The APRM reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. The APRM shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
14. The APRM reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
15. No waiver by the APRM of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding unless agreed to in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
III. Privacy Notice
Certain information about the user, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through site, software used, time spent and other similar information, may be stored on the APRM servers in small data pieces known as "cookies," which may also be written to the User's computer system. These cookies will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If the User specifically provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this site, such information will only be used for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The APRM, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
For all other enquiries and requests, please email@example.com of the APRM.
|Copyrights - Terms_of_Use.pdf||311.03 KB|